Skip to main content

PawanKalayn

9 Reactions Every Back bencher Can Relate To When They Clear The Semester Without Any Backlogs!


Related image

College/School life lo most memorable and entertaining batch ‘back bench Students’. Aatalu aiyana patalu aiyana, premalu aiyana godavalu aiyana.. Backbench Students diganantha varake.. Once they step in , 100% Entertainment Guarantee .. annattu sakala kala vallabhulu Backbench Students.
Anni kalala meedha concentration undadam vallana emo kani.. chaduvu ane kala meedha matram manollaki peddaga interest undadhu,. Veellu college ki vasthe..veellu kuda college ki vastharaa annattu choostaru. Alanti veellu pass avvadamo leka manchi percentage vasthe adhi edo enimidhova prapancha vintha la choostaru andharu. March pothe September.. September pothe March anukuntu, Supplementary Exam system ke basement lanti Backbench Students okkesari all clear chesinappudo leka manchi percentage vachinappudu principal, lecturers, friends, family members reactions ela untadho choodandi …..
1. Principal Reaction:
Howww.. Ah Howww??



2. Lecturers Reaction:
Veella surprise antha intha undadhu…




3. Father’s Reaction:
Ee shock vere level lo untundhi…



4. Few Classmates’ Reaction: 
Asalu veedu(Backbench Student) eppudu chadivadu, ela pass ayyadu ana shock lone untaru..



5. Topper Reaction:
Memu 24 hrs chadivithe kuda avvanidhi… veellu (Backbenchers) entha easy ga ela pass avutharu ani kullu..

6. Mom’s Reaction:
‘Ammaa.. nen class lo top chesa.. and also…‘ ani sentence complete cheyakamundhe… reaction ila untundhi..
7. Crush’s Reaction: 
Asalu manam bekaar gaalamu ani ankoni.. peddaga pattinchukokunda unapudu..manam top chesamani theleegaane..
8. Co-Backbenchers’ Reaction: 
Backbench Student ayyi undi.. intha ganatha saadinchinaduku sanmaanalu ani..oh range lo celebrate chesukunttuntaru..
9. Our very own reaction:
Intha mandi reactions ki karanam ayina mana Backbench Student… deposit kuda radhu anukunna MLA candidate..ekanga bhaari majority tho gelichinattu… aa feeling ..aa aanandam maatallo cheppalenidhi…


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Can't Even Take A Cab If You Are Drunk In Kerala. Yes, That's The New Law.

We all are aware how detrimental drunk driving can be, which is why we the government along with various organizations promote the use of cabs when inebriated. -Src However, in what looks self-perilous act, a new regulation in Kerala prohibits rivers not only from driving while intoxicated but also taking inebriated passengers along. The Ministry of Road Transport and Highways' latest mission is 'Motor Vehicles driving regulation 2017' - the MVR which has come into effect on June 23. The law bars drivers from carrying drunk passengers and demands all drivers to comply with the law.   Follow AM   @AmIndia1947 Replying to @latasrinivasan @NewsX Kerala govt.   liquor tax, they gonna charge drivers carrying drunk passengers, drunk driving is illegal, drunkers should book hotel room 2:19 PM - Aug 14, 2017   Replies     Retweets     likes Twitter Ads info and privacy “...
  20 MUST-READ QUEER BOOKS IN TRANSLATION FROM AROUND THE WORLD Siddarthareddy Chitiki 11 hours ago · 13 min read — by SiddarthareddY Chitiki (sYc) An appetite for books — sYc Source: Book Riot At beginning of my childhood, I am fascinated by books about literature from all over the world. My goal was to read more books of literature that translated. till now I have read around less than 10% of my total reading ever since childhood. I am not able to find the comfort zone to delve into this. Every time I discover some book to reads, but none of them read it now. I love to read women's written books to see their world of my imagination. I discovered w h at I had been missing — once I began to delve into lists of books in translation. especially, I found women in translation — I soon found that I had opened a floodgate. I dove farther, and the more I uncovered, the more I discovered. So, I Find the lists of 20 Books 1.  COBALT BLUE  BY SACHIN KUNDALKAR, TRANSLATED FROM MARAT...

A Family Murder in the Colombian Jungle;

A Family Murder in the Colombian Jungle; How the surrender of the FARC helped bring closure to a mystery Santa Marta | Stefanen Ator/Public Domain/Flickr Here is what I know for sure: Nearly 10 years ago, my aunt Adita was kidnapped from her home one morning in Santa Marta, a beach town on Colombia ’s Caribbean coast. Hours after her disappearance, she was found dead on the side of a dusty road in the nearby Sierra Nevada mountains. The violent murder of Adita Perez is one shrouded in mystery. Her kidnappers were mysteriously killed before questioning and no one was ever charged with her death. Some say she was killed on the side of the road and then set aflame (a gruesome version of the story I had grown up with). Others say Adita was killed in her home, rolled up in a carpet and dumped in the mountains. The theories surrounding  why  she was murdered are even more nuanced. I hadn’t been to  Bogota  — my birthplace — in over a decade but after ...